Extra Power Energy Boost When You Need It!
Nutritious, wholesome and uniquely delicious Dr. Vie SuperFoods® extra power boost vegan breakfast or lunch on the run, or when you need that extra energy...
Ideal with a cup of tea, coffee or even water. For a quick nourishing and energizing boost before you leave home, or while commuting or when you arrive at your destination or before intense activity.
Good for alertness and energy boost.
Did you know?
This original line of extra power boost continues to be the favourite line in the North Americas!
If you are a new comer, and not used to unique taste of elite rolls royce power, we recommend you couple the power boost bar with a banana or roll the bar up into a slice of bread or tortilla the first time.
If you are already accustomed to the taste of quality pure power, then enjoy with tea or coffee and feel the power.
Quinoa, linseeds, chia, goji super berries, mocha, cherries, cacao, coconut, maca, or matcha green tea.
- Natural ingredients, organically high in protein and antioxidants, no artificial or added sweeteners or fillers, no preservatives, naturally gluten-free, vegan, low-GI, suitable for those with Kosher or Halaal needs.
- Artisan made and packed at one of Dr. Vie Super Conscious Humanity Vocational Centres.
- Loved by North Americans since 2004. Watch the videos of our many customers.
- Buy online and have delivered by courier, or buy online and pick up at the centre, or buy at your local Spar. Contact us to customize orders, cater your events, or buy in bulk.
Profits from your Dr. Vie SuperFoods® order goes towards Dr. Vie's Super Conscious Humanity Centers in Central and South Africa - empowering youth, women, elders and minorities with skills training, wholesome jobs to set the infrastructure for clean drinking water, sanitation, housing, needed education and renewable energy that is focused on regenerating our atmosphere, water, air and lands...our home, your only home, Planet Earth.
* As a food scientist I need to tell you this: Please note if you have ANY allergies to foods (be it nuts, gluten, milk etc.) and you truly worry about your safety, you should not consume foods that you have not personally made. Even if we have taken care not to add the allergenic ingredients into the products, we do not take any responsibility for allergenic contamination along the way from our premises to your mouth. There are many ways allergens can get to you.
As always, all profits support Dr. Vie Super Conscious Humanity Initiatives since 2004 creating wholesome work opportunities for special needs youth in Africa. Apply to volunteer in our villages and locations.